When the Disney Wish sets sail in summer 2022, not only will we be getting an incredible brand-new ship with a Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge, but the introduction of a new wedding venue available for those looking to have a ceremony aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship.
- Disney Cruise Line has unveiled a new wedding and vow renewal venue aboard the Disney Wish located at the Grand Hall.
- The Disney Wish will set sail on its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022. Early Bookings open for Castaway Club Members and select Disney Guests on May 17, 2021. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.
- Those looking to host a wedding aboard the Disney Wish will need to select a voyage that departs on or after June 20, 2022.
- You can learn all about the Disney Wish here and the newly revealed Wish Tower Suite here.
The Grand Hall Information:
- The Grand Hall is inspired by fairy tales like Cinderella, with a beautiful staircase that will serve as a backdrop for the wedding ceremony or vow renewal.
- The chandelier evokes the imagery of pixie dust as it illuminates the venue. The shape was inspired by the Fairy Godmother’s spiral of magic she places around Cinderella in the film.
- Like every Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding aboard Disney Cruise Line, each couple will have their own dedicated Disney Weddings team along for the entire planning journey and on the wedding day, making sure it’s a magical experience.
The Disney Wish will set sail on its maiden voyage on June 9, 2022. Bookings open to the general public on May 27, 2021.