- More episodes of The Owl House are on the way over at Disney Channel as season three has been ordered by the network before the premiere of season two.
- Season three will comprise of three 44-minute specials.
- Created and executive produced by Dana Terrace (Disney’s DuckTales), season two picks up after the confrontation with Emperor Belos and finds our heroes working together to return Luz to the Human Realm, help Eda confront her inner demons, and search for the truth about King’s past.
- Season two of The Owl House premieres on Saturday, June 12 at 10:00 am ET/PT on Disney Channel.
- You can check out the season two opening title sequence below.
About the Show:
- “Luz, a self-assured teenage human girl, accidentally stumbles upon a portal to a magical new world where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and an adorably tiny warrior, King. Despite not having magical abilities, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda's apprentice at the Owl House and ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting.”
- The series is produced by Disney Television Animation.
What They’re Saying:
- Meredith Roberts, SVP/GM, Television Animation, Disney Channel: “Dana and her team have created a series that continues to push the envelope with epic and diverse storylines, an astounding world and multifaceted characters that have captivated our audience. We’re eager to showcase more adventures in seasons two and three.”
You can catch The Owl House on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW. Season one is also available on Disney+.