Marvel has announced the launch of their brand new Infinity Saga Collection, a global merchandise and publishing program celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe's first three phases. The multi-year rollout will include toys, attire, collectibles, films and so much more.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- With 10+ years and more than 20 feature films and original series, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has made Earth’s Mightiest Heroes even more accessible to fans around the globe.
- This summer Marvel, Disney, and favorite retailers will be celebrating the heroes with an exclusive Infinity Saga range of products spanning Spider-Man and Guardians inspired toys, collectibles, home décor and much, much more.
- The Infinity Saga collection is one of the largest merchandise lines ever assembled for Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) fans and will consist of a multi-year program that brings forth world-class retailers, licensees, and Marvel creative design talent.
- Several products have already launched pre-orders inducing new collectibles from Hasbro and LEGO:
- Odin Action Figure
- Iron Man vs. Thanos Infinity Gauntlet two-pack
- Surtur Figure from Thor: Ragnarok
- Additionally, Marvel has announced an extensive look at the creation of the MCU with the new book The Story of Marvel Studios: The Making of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This collectible title can be pre-ordered now and will be released on October 19th.
- Movie lovers can soon pre-order new Blu-ray plus Digital collections of Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor and Ant-Man and The Wasp which will arrive in stores this July.
- Below are more sneak peeks at the exciting merchandise rollouts coming to retailers across the world.
- North America:
- Asia Pacific (Japan and Thailand):
- Toy Sapiens
- Australia and New Zealand:
- Big W
LEGO (August 1st):
A variety of new sets will debut later this year featuring Thanos, Black Panther, Captain America and more.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys have unveiled a new highly detailed Tony Stark figure and accessory replicating the suit up scene from Iron Man 2. Release date and pricing will be announced at a later date.
What They’re Saying:
- Kevin Feige, President Marvel Studios, Chief Creative Officer, Marvel: “Seeing how, over the past decade, the Infinity Saga has inspired a generation of fans with super heroic stories and aspirational characters that the world has come to admire and love has been a dream come true. Our Infinity Saga collection masterfully celebrates these heroes, unforgettable moments, trials, and tribulations of the most storied journeys in cinematic history and allows fans to be able to bring these treasured memories home to celebrate our shared history like never before.”