Earlier this month, we learned that the Disney College Program will be returning this June to Walt Disney World. Today, Disney announced that applications are now open for potential new participants in the program.
- 2020 participants were given the opportunity to apply early and now new participants can apply as well.
- Over the past year, the Disney Programs experience was reimagined, and participants can create, experience and study the magic like never before.
- They will be one step closer to the magic with an accelerated application process, be among the first to stay in the brand-new Flamingo Crossings Village housing community, study the magic in innovative educational facilities, enjoy uniquely Disney experiences just for program participants, and so much more.
- Disney recently shared that with the rise in vaccinations, more Disney hotels opening, and convention groups coming to the resort, the company will be continuing to reintroduce Guest-favorite offerings, and bring more people back to work.
- With that, Disney is ready to welcome students back and announced that the Disney College Program will be returning this June to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney has also temporarily modified some eligibility requirements so that those who have recently graduated will be eligible to apply.
- Those who wish to apply can do so here.
- From the Disney College Program Site: Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester or have graduated within 24 months of the application posting date. Opportunities are only available to students attending school in the United States and Puerto Rico. Applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Possess unrestricted US work authorization
- Meet any individual school requirements (GPA, grade level, etc.), if applicable.
- Former Disney College Program participants must wait four months after their last departure date before applying.