- The new one-minute Loki teaser introduces us to Miss Minutes, the animated clock character who informs Loki how his time at the TVA will go.
- We also get a glimpse of Loki learning just how serious the TVA can really be.
- Finally, we hear Mobius (played by Owen Wilson) explaining to Loki that he messed up their timeline and that they have to try and fix it.
- In Marvel Studios’ Loki, the mercurial villain resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame.
- Tom Hiddleston returns, reprising his role as the title character.
- Kate Herron will be directing the series and Michael Waldron is the head writer.
Loki Moves to Wednesdays:
- Recently, it was announced that the series would be moving from a premiere on Friday, June 11 to Wednesday, June 9, with new episodes debuting on Wednesdays moving forward.
- It’s unclear at this time if this move will impact the release schedules of any other Disney+ projects, though it’s possible the move was made to keep the new Marvel series separate from the recently debuted Star Wars series Star Wars: The Bad Batch as well as the upcoming Marvel film Black Widow, which will debut both in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on Friday, July 9.
You can catch Loki when it premieres on Disney+ on Wednesday, June 9.