- In celebration of National Streaming Day, Disney+ has shared a special look at the upcoming series Turner and Hooch, coming July 16.
- The series will consist of 12 hour-long episodes about a U.S. marshal (formerly a police detective in the 1989 movie) and his troublemaking dog.
- Turner and Hooch comes from creator Matt Nix (Burn Notice) and 20th Television.
- “When an ambitious, buttoned-up marshal inherits a big unruly dog, he soon realizes the pet he didn’t want may be the partner he needs.”
More from The Disney Bundle:
- Disney+ released the poster and trailer for the upcoming series The Mysterious Benedict Society.
- ESPN+ announced that Man in the Arena: Tom Brady will premiere on the service this November, with a special message from Tom Brady.
- The Disney Bundle took to the skies above Santa Monica, California to celebrate National Streaming Day with a light show featuring Grogu and more.