Disneyland Resort has announced that Guests outside of California will be welcomed back starting on June 15, with the theme park reservation window also expanding to 120 days out.
- The Disneyland Resort has announced that Guests outside of California can visit the resort starting on June 15, the same day restrictions will be lifted across the state.
- Until June 15, all Guests visiting the resort must be California residents visiting in groups no larger than 3 households.
- As a reminder, Guests (ages 3 and older) will need to have both a theme park ticket and reservation for the same park on the same date.
- Beginning today, the booking window for theme park reservations has expanded to 120 days, letting Guests have even more time to plan their return visit to the resort.
- All Guests will be required to wear an approved face-covering throughout their visit at the Disneyland Resort and the state of California recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks.
- You can check out the latest details for health and safety procedures by visiting Disneyland.com/Updates.