Disneyland Paris is getting ready to debut their recently renovated and highly-anticipated Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, and are ensuring their Cast Members are ready to welcome guests on June 21st.
- On June 21, after undergoing many months of transformation, Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will open its doors, with more than 500 Cast Members as part of the adventure! Representing more than 60 professions, they play a key role in helping make Guests’ stays unforgettable.
- With just a few weeks to go before the opening, Cast Members have followed an innovative, immersive and interactive training program designed exclusively by our Training teams. Everything is provided to help them take their first steps in the hotel with confidence.
- In the same spirit of this unique hotel – inspired by a modern New York art gallery where more than 350 works of Marvel art will be on display for Guests – these teams have developed a unique day in the training program for each Cast Member, called "A Day at Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel." Based on the principle of an escape game, this fun and interactive training course meets several educational objectives:
- Understanding and knowing how to explain the concept of the hotel
- Knowing how to orient Guests
- Knowing the Marvel Super Heroes
- Knowing the main works of art exhibited in the hotel, as well as their artistic style
- Throughout the day, Cast are divided into teams to learn about the hotel by solving puzzles. This innovative training is the result of a successful collaboration between our Training teams, Walt Disney Imagineering and the Marvel team.
- Once completed, Cast Members take a guided tour of the hotel and discover the Marvel works of art that they have seen during the training. They also take a more in-depth look at certain areas, such as Marvel Design Studio and Super Hero Station.
- The quality of service at this four-star hotel is reflected in the premium training experience offered to Cast Members. In total, more than 10,000 hours of training will have been delivered between now and the opening of the hotel, in a hybrid learning format combining digital, face-to-face and on-site experiences.
What They’re Saying:
- Gaëlle Marzin, Training and Development Manager: "It's an individualized experience which meets the needs of each Cast Member.”