Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of May 31st. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors, reality stars and lifestyle experts.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and more.
- Additionally as part of the summertime fun “Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking” series continues on Friday as their guest shares a recipe for pie.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of May 31-June 4:
- Monday, May 31
- Lisa Rinna (The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
- Celebrity trainer Joey Thurman (Summer fitness, beach workout)
- Tuesday, June 1
- Patrick Wilson (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It)
- Olivia Holt (Cruel Summer)
- Dr. Melina Jampolis (Summer food swaps)
- Wednesday, June 2
- Kathleen Turner (The Kominsky Method)
- Dr. Doris Day (Summer skincare advice)
- Thursday, June 3 – Guest co-host Ali Wentworth
- Julianne Moore (Lisey’s Story)
- Meaghan Murphy (Outdoor summer cleaning hacks)
- Forest Blakk performs “If You Love Her”
- Friday, June 4 – Guest co-host Ali Wentworth
- Jenna Elfman (Fear the Walking Dead)
- Tom Jones (“Surrounded by Time”)
- Chef Tara Royer Steele (Summer pie recipe)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.