As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for May 31st-June 5th. The show will welcome actors and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects. Plus the Summer Concert Series continues with a performance by Bebe Rexha.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, musicians and lifestyle experts.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of May 31-June 5:
- Monday, May 31
- Tuesday, June 1
- Chef Gordon Ramsay (Uncharted)
- E.L. James (Freed: Fifty Shades Freed)
- Performance by the cast of Broadway’s Dear Evan Hansen
- Wednesday, June 2
- GMA’s Rise and Shine tour of America: California
- Chris Bosh (Letters to a Young Athlete)
- Thursday, June 3
- Friday, June 4
- GMA Summer Concert Series: Performance by Bebe Rexha
- Saturday, June 5
- Summer wedding planning with Elizabeth Graves
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.