Disneyland Paris is showcasing how the park is getting ready to welcome guests again on June 17th with a focus on many lengthy refurbishment projects that have taken place since the parks closed due to the global pandemic.
- As Disneyland Paris is getting ready for its highly anticipated reopening on June 17, Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete met up with Cast Members from the Nature, Environment, and Attraction Maintenance teams and you can find out more about their efforts to maintain and prepare the resort in this new episode of Sneak Peek!
- In the episode, Giona gets to meet with Cast Members and learn about landscaping and the pruning of topiary figures in Fantasyland.
- Then he heads over to Pirates of the Caribbean, where Cast Members are hard at work replacing dams and performing maintenance on the ride.
- One cast member says that in the early days of the closure, they would just come run the attractions without guests before deciding to take the time to perform much needed major repairs.
- One example of those major repairs includes replacing 22 engines on a lift hill at Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, as well as repainting the sets and restoring effects and projectors on Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast.
- Disneyland Paris and the Walt Disney Studios Park have been closed for an extended period of time due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. The parks are scheduled to reopen on June 17th, and when they do guests will be able to experience the new Cars Road Trip attraction, and a few days later, perhaps even stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.