Disneyland Paris is getting ready to open the doors of Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, and all the art is arriving on scene for guests to enjoy at the hotel.
- Anticipation is building for the reopening of Disney’s Hotel New York at Disneyland Paris as Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel. Today, Disneyland Paris shared on their official Instagram account showing bunches of Marvel art being installed in the hotel as the opening draws near.
- Recently, a chandelier inspired by Asgard was installed at one of the hotel’s restaurants, Cast Members have been training to learn about all the art, and shared even more details about the art and amenities that will be found at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel ahead of the opening next month.
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be inspired by a New York art gallery, in tribute to the city that was the birthplace of the Marvel Super Heroes and the various artists who created them.
- This will be the very first hotel dedicated to the Art of Marvel, inviting guests to rediscover the iconic stories and characters behind the epic universe.
- Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel will also have one of the biggest collections of Marvel artwork in the world, with over 300 items on display, including exclusive and never-before-seen pieces.
- Disneyland Paris is collaborating with over 50 artists –from Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios– to showcase the wealth of the Marvel universe: comic book covers, posters, illustrations from films, storyboards, original sketches and more.