- Kenneth Brown and Marcellus Kidd, the biggest Disney+ fans out there (toot-toot!), have dropped some deets on the Marvel Studios’ blockbuster The Avengers.
- The build-up to the epic movie started back in 2008 with the end credits scene in Iron Man starring Nick Fury.
- The team features Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner/Hulk), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).
- The filmmakers had debated who the villain should be in the film, deciding on Loki, partially as a tribute to the first Avengers comic.
- To play Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner trained with Olympic archers.
- You can learn more deets from Kenneth and Marcellus by watching the video above.
Marvel Studios’ The Avengers is now streaming on Disney+. You can also check out Avengers Campus at the Disneyland Resort with the opening ceremony being streamed live on June 2.