- Guests will be able to see some new changes starting today on the Jungle Cruise over at Magic Kingdom as the trapped safari received updates overnight as part of the reimaging of the attraction.
- The Jungle Cruise has remained open during the enhancement work, and updates will continue to be made with work expected to be completed by this summer.
- The enhancements include several new scenes Guests will experience along the river, all interconnected. The world-famous skippers will continue to share the unique adventure and interactions Guests expect on the Jungle Cruise.
- The new storyline will also feature several characters including Alberta Falls, Dr. Kon Chunosuke, and more.
- The updated crew features some of the new characters including Felix Penchman XIII, the Skipper who led the expedition up a tree.
- At Disneyland, the attraction has been receiving updates during the park closure to enhance scenes and the storyline to “reflect and value the diversity of the world around us,” scheduled to open July 16.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning