With the announcement of all the Global Marketplaces, merchandise, and more being revealed for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, Walt Disney World also revealed events and activities for younger guests, including the return of Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt.
- The Walt Disney World Resort has announced the kids events and activities for this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, which will be taking place from July 15 through November 20, 2021.
- Younger guests will enjoy a scavenger hunt themed to the beloved Pixar film Ratatouille and the whole family can follow a trail of cheese from five different Global Marketplaces around the park.
- You can check out the complete list of Global Marketplaces that will be found during the 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt – Embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure that's très magnifique! Kids of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Guests will simply purchase their map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations, including:
- Port of Entry
- Mouse Gear
- World Traveler (located at International Gateway)
- Next, guests will locate statuettes of Remy hidden throughout World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces and match the ingredient stickers to your map.
- Once you’ve found them all, bring your completed map to Disney Traders—located at the entrance to World Showcase—and choose a surprise, compliments of Chef Remy!
- Maps will only be available while supplies last.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage – The whole family will enjoy Emile’s Fromage Montage, where you can sample a variety of delicious cheeses served in inventive ways.
- Guests can purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and be sure to collect a stamp for each purchased dish.
- Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival will be taking place from July 15 through November 20, 2021.