The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival returns in just a few weeks and as always the fan favorite event will have culinary delights, live entertainment and exclusive merchandise. Guests will be able to shop adorable items for the home and their wardrobes from five new collections debuting in 2021.
- The festival traditions continue at Walt Disney World as the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival returns July 15th-November 20th.
- This fan favorite event gives guests a chance to discover a delightful array of culinary masterpieces and cuisines from around the world as they eat and drink their way through the festival.
- One of the many ways guests can enhance and commemorate their experience is with merchandise and this year’s event will feature five exclusive new collections:
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Logo Collection
- Belle Be Our Guest Collection
- Remy Shake Things Up Collection
- Apple Orchard Collection
- Figment Passholder Collection
- And don’t worry, Remy’s Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt will be offered as well! Guests of all ages can purchase a souvenir map and search for the little chef throughout the park, then claim a special prize once they’ve completed the map.
- More information, pricing, and items included in the collections will be revealed soon, but in the meantime start setting aside your spending money, because here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming!
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Logo Collection
“Spice up your journey around Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and celebrate your experience with everything from apparel to kitchen essentials—including Corkcicle water bottles and stemless wine glasses.”
Belle Be Our Guest Collection
“Whip up some tasty dishes with Disney’s Beauty and the Beast-inspired collection featuring some of your favorite characters including, Belle, Chip, Lumiere and Cogsworth. It’ll be the perfect dinner party with themed apparel, measuring cups and more!”
Remy Shake Things Up Collection
“Get ready to shake things up with Chef Remy on this wine color inspired collection featuring Her Universe apparel, kitchen essentials and an ornament.”
Apple Orchard Collection
“Mickey and Minnie are perfecting their apple pie baking on new merchandise including a headband, spirit jersey, pie dish and so much more.”
Figment Passholder Collection
“Annual Passholders can celebrate the Festival with an assortment of keepsakes created especially for them! Find Figment on everything from apparel to home decor items. You’ll even spot a dash of your other favorite characters on collectable Passholder tumblers, including Belle, Mickey, Minnie and Chef Remy.”
ICYMI – Food and Wine Festival News:
- Yesterday, Disney announced their entertainment lineup for the event which includes returning favorites, Voices of Liberty, Mariachi Cobre, Jammin’ Chefs and more!
- Guests come to the festival first for food and then for wine, and 2021 will have plenty of both! Check out all of the Global Marketplaces that will be represented along with some of the specialty dishes!