- Guests can remember their visit to EPCOT in a whole new way with the latest Disney PhotoPass Tiny World Magic Shot location in front of Spaceship Earth.
- This option is available from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm daily, weather permitting, on the main entrance side of Spaceship Earth.
- You’ll be able to easily spot this PhotoPass location as the photographer will be standing next to a tripod with a mounted orb camera on it.
- The photographer will position Guests around the camera and step out of the way to take the photo, at which time Guests have the option of removing face masks.
- The orb will rise up on its platform as the photo is captured, making it look like you’re standing on a small world with Spaceship Earth present in the skyline.
- Disney PhotoPass is currently offering Tiny World Magic Shot options at Disney’s Animal Kingdom behind the Tree of Life (at the exit of It’s Tough to Be a Bug) and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in front of Star Tours. The technology was first introduced in 2019 for a limited time in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- For more information, visit the Disney Parks Blog.