Square Enix has shown off more of what fans can expect in Marvel’s Avengers, including the “War for Wakanda” expansion (coming August 2021) and the “Cosmic Cube” (coming June 22) with new trailers.
- E3 and Summer Game Fest have been going strong the past few days, bringing huge game reveals that fans can play in the near future, including a new Avatar game revealed yesterday.
- Square Enix had their conference on Sunday afternoon, revealing more coming to Marvel’s Avengers, including the “War for Wakanda” expansion and the “Cosmic Cube.” They also announced a brand-new Guardians of the Galaxy game coming this year.
- Marvel’s Avengers has not had the greatest reception from gamers, from the repetitive gameplay and enemies, to the individual DLCs for each character that require additional payments.
- Square Enix has been adding content and fixing the game in hopes to bring gamers back, including new heroes like Hawkeye (Clint Barton and Kate Bishop).
- The latest in their roadmap includes the “War of Wakanda” expansion, which we saw more of today including a release month of August 2021.
The “War for Wakanda” expansion pack includes:
- Black Panther as a playable hero
- New hero outfits
- Power level cap increase
- New villains, including Klaw
- New Flaw Faction enemies
- New story
- New Wakandan Jungle Biome
- New outpost
More on Marvel’s Avengers:
- Marvel’s Avengers is a third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Assemble into a team of up to four players online, master abilities, customize a roster of Heroes, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
- You can buy Marvel’s Avengers now on Amazon, and check out Mack’s review of the game.