Cruella viewers have instantly fallen in love with the soundtrack of the film, and Walt Disney Records has released a list of the most Shazamed songs from the hit movie.
- Fans of Cruella can tell you that the soundtrack to the film is one of the many highlights to be discovered, and Walt Disney Records has released the top 5 most Shazamed songs from the new movie.
- 1. End credit: Florence + The Machine – “Call me Cruella”
- 2. Baroness Von Hellman’s arrival at Liberty department store: The Doors – “Five to One”
- 3. At a pop-up fashion runway show in Regents Park, Artie (John McCrea) thrills the crowd with his performance – John McCrea – “I Wanna Be Your Dog”
- 4. Featured in the ‘steal the necklace’ scene: Electric Light Orchestra – “Livin’ Thing (2012 version)”
- 5. Car chase in a stolen Cadillac DeVille: Queen – “Stone Cold Crazy”
- In the featurette above, Cruella stars Emma Stone and Emma Thompson and director Craig Gillespie discuss how music–signature songs from some of the most iconic artists of the period–is integral to the film, enhancing the story and boosting the fun and excitement of the experience.
- There is also a new playlist featuring many of the songs from the film available from Walt Disney Records on most streaming services.
- Cruella, which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella (Emma Stone), a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly haute, played by Emma Thompson. But their relationship sets in motion a course of events and revelations that will cause Estella to embrace her wicked side and become the raucous, fashionable and revenge-bent Cruella.
- You can catch Cruella in theaters now or on Disney+ Premier Access.