Disneyland Paris has released a new episode of the YouTube series InsidEars: Live from the Magic giving us a look at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, which opened today, June 21.
- The latest episode of Disneyland Paris’ InsidEars: Live from the Magic has been released, giving fans an inside look at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, which had its grand opening today, June 21.
- Chloë and Mathias are back in this episode, talking to Chefs at the hotel and checking out all the artwork and merchandise Guests will be able to see when they book their stay.
- The first stop was to New York Boutique to check out the merchandise. Chloë and Mathias met up with Hélène Havransart, a sales associate at the new store.
- Hélène talked about the training Cast received in preparation for the grand opening, and that the store will carry all sorts of Marvel merchandise, including exclusive offerings you can only get at the hotel.
- The team meets up with Régis Alart, product manager at Disneyland Paris, looking at the deluxe prints and character statues available for Guests.
- Chloë and Mathias then head to the Manhattan Restaurant and talk to Jean-Marie Clément, director of food and beverage who has previously worked at Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Shanghai Disney Resort. Jean-Marie talks about the work done to immerse Guests in Marvel storytelling while integrating food.
- Downtown Restaurant will also offer some Marvel touches, as seen with Baby Groot coming out of the chocolate mousse.
- Tom Muller from the scenic design team at Walt Disney Imagineering Paris was the next guest, discussing the transformation of the hotel and how they worked on planning where pieces of art would be displayed.
- If you’d like to see more InsidEars: Live from the Magic, the previous episode gave an inside look at work being done at Sleeping Beauty Castle and around the park as Cast Members got the park ready for the reopening on June 15.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning