- Miss Minutes is making her treats debut as orange ganache squares available at The Ganachery at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Other treats Guests can find are a Loki Mini Dome Cake available at Amorette’s Patisserie, and a Fractured Timeline Ganache Pop at The Ganachery.
- All items are only available for a limited time, so if you’re interested, make sure to stop by Disney Springs soon!
- In Marvel Studios’ Loki, the mercurial villain resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of Avengers: Endgame.
- Tom Hiddleston returns, reprising his role as the title character.
- Kate Herron will be directing the series and Michael Waldron is the head writer.
- You can check out our review of the series here.
Loki is streaming now on Disney+ with new episodes coming out every Wednesday.