We are getting ready to learn more about the World’s Most Magical Celebration coming to Walt Disney World for the 50th Anniversary tomorrow during Good Morning America and on the Disney Parks Blog.
Cast members are the heart of the magic at @WaltDisneyWorld, and they’re looking forward to celebrating with you at “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starting Oct. 1. Tune in tomorrow to @GMA and the Disney Parks Blog for more on the magic ahead for #DisneyWorld50 pic.twitter.com/worAT7i6X2
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) June 21, 2021
- Walt Disney World is getting closer and closer to the 50th anniversary of the Vacation Kingdom of the World, and more details are starting to emerge about what to expect during the World’s Most Magical Celebration. .
- Tomorrow, Good Morning America on ABC will reveal some more details about what to expect starting October 1st at the resort, as well as on the Disney Parks Blog.
- Earlier this year, Good Morning America also gave us a peek at the icons of Walt Disney World and their transformation into the “Beacons of Magic,” promising more details as we get closer.
- In today’s video, Cast Members from around Walt Disney World share their thoughts on what a huge celebration of this magnitude would consist of. Could this be a hint at what to expect to be announced tomorrow? We’ll see tomorrow morning on Good Morning America and the Disney Parks Blog!
- Similar to the 25th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort back in 1996, all parts of the resort will likely be celebrating the 50th, even though it’s truly Magic Kingdom, the Polynesian Village Resort, and the Contemporary Resort (with Fort Wilderness close behind) that are turning 50 years old this milestone year. That anniversary also saw the transformation of Cinderella Castle into the (in)famous Birthday Cake, which does not appear to be occurring this year, as a new look has been given to the castle with royal colors, banners, and bunting.