Marvel Studios has released a new ad for Black Widow titled “Spy.”
Tickets on Sale Now:
- Fans who can’t wait can get tickets now for the upcoming film.
- If you’re near Hollywood, you can get tickets for a special opening night fan event taking place at El Capitan Theatre.
- Those looking to watch the movie at home can do so with Disney+ Premier Access.
About Black Widow:
- “Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
- Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.
- The feature film is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.
You can catch Black Widow when it arrives in theatres and on Disney+ Premier Access (additional one-time fee) on July 9, 2021.