Starting July 1, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer mail reservation confirmations to Guests.
- Disney has announced that as of July 1, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer mail reservation confirmations to Guests.
- Guests will need to use Magic Bands or Magic Mobile to check in at the Disney’s Magical Express Welcome Center.
- Guests who do not have either will be able to check-in with the reservations manually by using their IDs, which is currently used when the mailed reservation confirmation is not available.
- As a reminder, Disney’s Magical Express will no longer be offered starting January 1, 2022.
More from Walt Disney World:
- The Walt Disney World Resort announced a new fireworks show, Disney Enchantment, coming to Magic Kingdom Park and Harmonious at EPCOT premiering October 1 to celebrate the resort’s 50th anniversary.
- Disney KiteTails is also coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park for the 50th celebration on October 1, with daily shows at the Discovery River Amphitheater.
- Eight new golden character sculptures are debuting on October 1 at Magic Kingdom Park, and 50 characters in total coming to the series across all four theme parks in what is being called the “Disney Fab 50.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning