SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. has announced that Tom Iven has taken over as Chief Operating Officer (COO) effective June 28, 2021.
- This morning, SeaWorld announced that Tom Iven has taken over for Walter Bogumil as COO effective starting today, June 28, 2021.
- The SeaWorld Board of Directors unanimously approved the appointment.
- Iven previously served as the Senior Vice President of Park Operations fox Six Flags Entertainment Corp and was responsible for the operations management of all of the Six Flags parks and properties.
- COO Walter Bogumil’s employment was terminated effective June 27, 2021.
What They’re Saying:
- Marc Swanson, CEO of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.: "We are excited to have Tom join the SeaWorld team as we continue to drive the business forward and emerge an even stronger company post COVID-19. Tom brings significant theme park operating experience and a long, successful operating track record. I am confident he will make immediate contributions as we continue to execute on our strategic plans to realize the full, long-term potential of the company.”