- Fans of the PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel didn’t know that they’ve already eaten their last meal at the lobby restaurant.
- The Disneyland Resort revealed that they are evaluating alternative options for this location today, meaning it will not be reopening.
- This news comes on the heels of confirmation that Steakhouse 55 at The Disneyland Hotel will also not resume operations.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel reopened to Guests on June 15th and currently doesn’t have any on-site food locations open, with delivery service available from several Downtown Disney restaurants to make up for it.
- PCH Grill was a popular restaurant amongst families due to its character breakfast and brunch buffets.
- According to The OC Register, Cast Members who previously worked at PCH Grill were told that Disney plans to let an operating participant take over the restaurant in the future, but no announcements have been made.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning