- The Disneyland Hotel will reopen to Guests on July 2nd, along with several fan-favorite restaurants including Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar and the Coffee House.
- With the announcement made on May 20th, many fans had been asking when Steakhouse 55 would reopen.
- Today, the Disneyland Resort confirmed that Steakhouse 55 will remain closed permanently.
- No details have been announced, but the resort is exploring other options for the location.
- Steakhouse 55 officially opened on November 27th, 2006, replacing Granville’s Steak House, which opened in 1983 when the hotel was still managed by The Wrather Corporation.
- Granville’s Steak House was named after hotel co-owner Bonita Granville, whose name also graced one of the hotel’s three towers (now the Frontier Tower).
- Steakhouse 55 offered an upscale old Hollywood experience, decorated with black and white photos of stars from Hollywood’s golden era, including Walt Disney.
- The restaurant was open for Breakfast and Dinner with an upscale menu that offered premium steaks in addition to seafood.