- The Disneyland Hotel will reopen to Guests on July 2nd, along with several fan-favorite restaurants including Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar and the Coffee House.
- With the announcement made on May 20th, many fans had been asking when Steakhouse 55 would reopen.
- Today, the Disneyland Resort confirmed that Steakhouse 55 will remain closed permanently.
- No details have been announced, but the resort is exploring other options for the location.
- Steakhouse 55 officially opened on November 27th, 2006, replacing Granville’s Steak House, which opened in 1983 when the hotel was still managed by The Wrather Corporation.
- Granville’s Steak House was named after hotel co-owner Bonita Granville, whose name also graced one of the hotel’s three towers (now the Frontier Tower).
- Steakhouse 55 offered an upscale old Hollywood experience, decorated with black and white photos of stars from Hollywood’s golden era, including Walt Disney.
- The restaurant was open for Breakfast and Dinner with an upscale menu that offered premium steaks in addition to seafood.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning