An Instagram post from DisneyBrandTVPR has shared that more shorts from Marvel Battleworld, Marvel Battleworld: Treachery at Twilight will be debuting tomorrow on Disney XD and the DisneyNOW app.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- All six Marvel Battleworld: Treachery at Twilight shorts will debut July 3 beginning at 8:30 am ET/PT on DisneyXD & DisneyNOW. The shorts find Loki searching for the Twilight Sword, but the heroes are ready to stop him while navigating the strange realms of the Battleworld.
- Much like the first set of shorts, Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones, a companion board game from Funko under the same name, Marvel Battleworld: Treachery at Twilight will also be available.
- For Series 2, the mercurial villain Loki brings with him a one-of-a-kind game and collectible experience including a brand new game mechanic — “Loki’s Trick” Battle Cards (included each Battle Ball), adds a twist to the gameplay by affecting battles around them. Additionally, the new series includes 30+ unique new characters from exciting locations all over Battleworld, and introduces players to brand new locations, battles, and game mechanics that will continue to challenge players and test their strategies!
- The unique team-based or solo gameplay allows players to jump into Battleworld right away, and collectible characters come with their own game cards for immersive, cooperative play. Players can look forward to Collector’s Tower, Talon Fighter, and a Storage Case coming in the Series 2 wave.
- The release of Series 2, that means Series 1, Mystery of the Thanostone, can now be considered a collector’s item, making playing and trading more fun — you can still catch episodes of Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostone on Disney+.