UFC’s Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor head back into the ring this weekend for what’s sure to be a thrilling match. City Works at Disney Springs is hosting a watch party for the main event and a limited number of tickets are on sale now.
- The final chapter in the trilogy between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor will be written as the superstars settle the score in the main event of UFC 264 on Saturday, July 10th.
- That evening, City Works Eatery & Pour House at Disney Springs will host a fight night watch party and everyone is invited to join the fun and catch all of the action.
- Tickets are now available for purchase on EventBrite. Admission is $25 per person and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The UFC 264 experience will begin streaming at 10 pm and the main event is expected to start around midnight.
Did You Know? :
- City Works is Disney Springs’ premier sports restaurant and bar with its 17 HD TVs, including an enormous 168-inch video wall so people won’t miss a single punch.
- A great viewing experience combined with more than 90 beers on tap and a scratch menu of American classics with a twist, there is no better place than City Works to watch.
- Stay informed about the upcoming UFC matches on ESPN+ with Mack’s informative previews and recaps of the fan favorite events.