- In celebration of the release of Marvel Studios’ Black Widow, Marvel fans can pick up a new burger and shake over at D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- The new special items are only available from July 9 through July 30, so make sure to head over there soon if you want to try them out.
- Want to learn more about the new Marvel movie? You can check out Ben’s review of the film here.
- Black Widow comes out this Friday, July 9, both in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access (additional fee).
Black Widow Menu Items:
- Black Widow Burger – $13.49
- Signature-blend Beef Patty with Widow’s Bite Scotch Bonnet Sauce, Ninja Radish Slaw, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Grilled Onions
- Black Widow Shake – $9.99
- Vanilla Gelato blended with Morello Cherry Purée, Cayenne Pepper, and Lime with layers of Chocolate Chiffon Cake topped with a Red Velvet Cake Pop
About Black Widow:
- “Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
- Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.
- The feature film is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.