D23 Gold Members who go see the latest film from Marvel Studios, Black Widow, at the historic El Capitan theater will be treated to a special concessions offer!
- Fans will soon have the opportunity to see Black Widow on the big screen at Disney’s Home on Hollywood Boulevard, The El Capitan Theatre, from July 9 through 25 with this special offer for D23 Gold Members!
- Plus, at the El Capitan Theatre, see costumes from the movie and a special photo op!
- D23 Gold Members can receive one (1) complimentary 1.25 oz. popcorn and one (1) complimentary 20 oz. drink. Simply show your valid D23 Gold Member card at the concession stand!
- The film is showing at the El Capitan Theatre starting July 9th and running through the 25th. You can get tickets here.
- All seats for this engagement are reserved: Monday – Thursday: $17 Adult, $14 Child (3-11) / Senior (60+), and Friday – Sunday: $21 Adult, $18 Child (3-11) / Senior (60+)
- Limit one popcorn and drink per member card.
- Daily showtimes for Marvel Studios’ Black Widow: starting Friday, July 9, are:
- 12 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- 7 p.m.
- 10:30 p.m.
- Please remember, showtimes and dates are subject to change.
- In Marvel Studios’ Black Widow, Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger. Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina. Directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige, Black Widow—an action-packed spy thriller and the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe—launches simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access in most Disney+ markets on July 9, 2021.