Live with Kelly and Ryan has announced their special guests for the week of July 12th. Among the guests joining for a virtual or on location appearance are iconic actors and lifestyle experts. This week will also kick off “Live’s Amazing Kids Week” a series dedicated to extraordinarily gifted children and their awe-inspiring talents!
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s nationally syndicated, long running morning talk show Live with Kelly and Ryan for the latest in entertainment news and current events.
- Additionally as part of the summertime fun “Live’s Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking” series continues on Friday as their guest shares a delicious recipe.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features actors, chefs and more.
- Live with Kelly and Ryan is hosted by television personalities Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Check your local listings to find your local network and airtimes.
Live with Kelly and Ryan Guests for the Week of July 12th-July 16th:
- Monday, July 12
- Kristin Chenoweth (Schmigadoon!)
- Marvin Mao (Math skills “Amazing Kids Week”)
- Tuesday, July 13
- Carla Gugino (Gunpowder Milkshake)
- Winner Of The Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Laurie Gelman (Yoga Pant Nation)
- Wednesday, July 14
- Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson (Raising Kanan)
- Maitreyi Ramakrishnan (Never Have I Ever)
- Thursday, July 15
- Emily Blunt (Jungle Cruise)
- Monica Mangin (Bargains to beat the heat)
- Brigette Xie (3-year-old Piano Prodigy “Amazing Kids Week”)
- Friday, July 16
- Keegan-michael Key (SchmigadoonI)
- Kashe Quest (3-year-old Mensa Member “Amazing Kids Week”)
- Guest Chef (“Hometown Chefs Summer Cooking”)
Live with Kelly and Ryan is distributed in national syndication by Disney Media Networks. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest.