Disneyland Paris has released a video showcasing the three artists who won the social media competition to have their artwork displayed at Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- Disneyland Paris held a social media contest where artists could submit artwork to be displayed at Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- The winners were Margot, Deike Armbrüster, and John Beckers.
- Judges for the contest included:
- Ryan Meinerding, Vice President, MARVEL Studios Visual Development
- Scot Drake, Executive Creative Director, Marvel Global Portfolio at Walt Disney Imagineering
- Sylvie Massara, Lead Artistic Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering Paris – Design & Show Quality France
- Pilar Hamil, Disney's Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel Director
- Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel is the first hotel in the world dedicated to Marvel artwork, and features more than 350 pieces of artwork on display from both comics and movies by over 110 artists all over the world, including 50 exclusive pieces.
- You can learn all about the hotel here.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel Launch Offer:
- Guests booking a stay at the new hotel can receive an exclusive Marvel print by artist Matt Ferguson and will also be offered a complimentary non-alcoholic drink of their choice in one of the hotel’s bars.
- The 40 x 50 cm artwork depicts Marvel Super Heroes gathered in front of the iconic New York skyline, including Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and famous Marvel buildings such as the Avengers Tower.
- The offer is available for bookings made before July 29, 2021, with an arrival date until March 30, 2022.