- Disney and Marvel Studios have announced a special Black Widow Watch Party with Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, answering fan questions that have been submitted on Twitter using the hashtag #BlackWidowWatchParty.
- The watch party will take place on Monday, July 19 starting at 6:30 pm PT. Fans can watch along by getting the movie on Disney+ Premier Access (additional one-time fee) and following on the Marvel Studios Twitter account.
- Want to learn more about the new Marvel movie? You can check out Ben’s review of the film here.
Big announcement from Disney California Adventure park! Join us for a #BlackWidow Twitter Watch Party on Monday at 6:30p PST w/Kevin Feige! Tweet Q's w/#BlackWidowWatchParty! See #BlackWidow on @DisneyPlus w/ Premier Access (additional fees required) https://t.co/lwYGkKMgD2 pic.twitter.com/Ao3xiZkwW1
— Black Widow (@theblackwidow) July 16, 2021
About Black Widow:
- “Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger.”
- Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian, and Rachel Weisz is Melina.
- The feature film is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.