Disney Cruise Line will hold a simulated cruise Saturday, July 17 from Port Canaveral after delays halted the first test saling which was scheduled on June 29.
- Spectrum News 13 has reported that Disney Cruise Line will hold its simulated cruise on Saturday with Disney Cast Members boarding the ship from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- The simulated test cruise on the Disney Dream was initially scheduled from June 29 through July 1, but had to be delayed due to inconsistent COVID-19 results which are considered positive by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The testing is required for Disney Cruise Line to receive a conditional sailing certificate from the CDC.
More from Disney Cruise Line:
- Disney Cruise Line announced the return of holiday cruising in 2022, including on the new Disney Wish. The cruises will depart from Florida, New York, Texas, and California, giving Guests even more ways to celebrate the holidays onboard.
- The latest episode of Designing the Disney Wish has been released, focusing on the various restaurants families will enjoy while on the new cruise ship, using cinematic adventure, theatrical entertainment, and sophisticated elegance.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning