Following the announcement of the Marvel dining experience “Avengers: Quantum Encounter” coming to the Disney Wish, Disney Parks Blog has shared the latest episode of Designing the Disney Wish, going over the three new family restaurants on the cruise ship.
- The latest episode of Designing the Disney Wish has been released, focusing on the various restaurants families will enjoy while on the new cruise ship, using cinematic adventure, theatrical entertainment, and sophisticated elegance.
- The Disney Wish will be taking Guests on dining adventures through Frozen, the golden age of Hollywood, and the world of Marvel.
- The episode starts off talking to Danny Handke, Senior Creative Director at Walt Disney Imagineering, Nick Snyder, Concept Designer at WDI, and Sachi Handke, Project Coordinator at WDI, about “Avengers: Quantum Encounter” where Guests help Captain America, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, and The Wasp.
- We then take a look at “Arendelle, a Frozen Dining Adventure,” with Denise Case, Entertainment Creative Director, where Guests get to walk into the palace as Anna and Kristoff celebrate their engagement party.
- Finally, we take a look at “The 1923 Restaurant” with James Willoughby, Hotel Operations Special Projects Director. The restaurant embodies old Hollywood and the year The Walt Disney Company was founded.
More on the Disney Wish:
- One of the brand-new experiences Guests will be able to enjoy is the AquaMouse. Described as a “Family water attraction,” this new water slide sets itself apart from the AquaDuck on previous ships by incorporating show scenes, lighting and special effects.
- The three restaurants on the ship are inspired by Frozen, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the year the Walt Disney Company was founded.
- For the first time on a Disney ship, Guests will embark on a space-jumping tour of the Star Wars galaxy at Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge — a high-end bar styled as a luxurious yacht-class spaceship that will offer themed, immersive experiences for Guests.
- The Disney Wish will present entertainment experiences that will immerse families in the fantastical worlds of their favorite Disney stories including Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular, and more.
- You can learn more about the Disney Wish in our full recap from the reveal event on April 29.
The Disney Wish will set sail in summer 2022.