Adventures by Disney has once again updated its cancellation and final payment policy temporarily for Guests with bookings made through September 30, 2021.
- Adventures by Disney has updated its cancellation and final payment policy for those with new bookings of Land Adventures, Escapes, and River Cruises made through September 30, 2021 for travel through March 31, 2022.
- Those who have booked for the specified dates are eligible for fully refundable deposits up until the final payment date, which has been modified to 65 days prior to departure.
- Excluded from these changes are Disneyland Resort and Southern California Escape departures beginning in March 2022, all Buenos Aires and Amazon Escape departures, and all expedition cruise sailings.
More from Adventures by Disney:
- Adventures by Disney is offering a savings of $500 per person on two adult-exclusive cruise itineraries in Europe this September.
- Adventures by Disney announced a policy update for deposits being refundable during the 14-day grace period previously given.