The Rubber Duck Races are back at the Disneyland Resort as Cast Members celebrate Disneyland’s 66th anniversary.
- Cast Members are celebrating the Disneyland Resort’s 66th anniversary, and one of the popular events is the Rubber Duck Race.
- Cast Members decorate their own rubber duck which then goes on a trip through “it’s a small world,” seeing whose duck gets through first.
- All the proceeds from the event ($5 per duck) benefit Goodwill of Orange County.
- Ken Potrock, President of the Disneyland Resort, shared a video of the event you can check out below.
- You can read more about the Rubber Duck Race and this year’s winner, Ruth from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in the Disney Parks Blog article.
- You can learn more about all the special offerings and entertainment happening today, July 17, at the Disneyland Resort to celebrate the resort’s 66th anniversary here.