(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- Marvel Collector Corps subscribers are about to receive a box full of variations on Marvel Studios stories in the July 2021 crate, themed to Marvel Studios’ What If…?
- This marks the first time in the history of the Marvel Collector Corps, which launched in 2015, that a box has been themed to one of Marvel’s Disney+ original series.
- Each box contains between 4 and 5 exclusive Funko items created just for Marvel Collector Corps members.
- The What It…? Box contains the following:
- 2 Pop! Vinyl Figures
- 1 Pin
- 1 Decal
- 1 T-Shirt
- No additional information has been made available yet regarding which characters will be featured in the box, but Funko previously announced a collection of What If…? Pop! Vinyl Figures that will be made available to major retail providers.
- Click here to subscribe to Marvel Collector Corps on Amazon to make sure you get your What If…? themed crate for July 2021.