Disney Cruise Line has released a new ad celebrating the return of cruising in the United States starting August 9.
- Disney Cruise Line has released a new ad in the theme of “Magic is Here” showcasing the cruise line after the announcement of sailings beginning once again in the United States starting August 9.
- Disney Cruise Line announced this morning that cruising is back in the United States with the Disney Dream set to sail once again starting August 9 with three and four-night cruises visiting Castaway Cay and the Bahamas departing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- In addition to the advertisement, Disney Cruise Line released a video on safety measures that will be implemented.
- Those looking to book can do so now through the Disney Cruise Line website or by contacting your Travel Agent.
- Disney Cruise Line will not require Guests to be vaccinated, but highly encourage those that are able to do so.
- Guests will also be required to get a COVID-19 test prior to boarding at their own expense (if they don’t show proof of vaccination) and wear face coverings while indoors even if they are fully vaccinated. Travel insurance is also required if you do not show proof of being fully vaccinated.
- A virtual queue in the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app will be used for embarkations to keep Guests physically distant.
- Disney Cruise Line also updated its flexible refund policy, extended final payment, and cancellation fee schedule with the return of cruising coming to Florida in August.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney Cruise travel planning