With Disney’s Jungle Cruise set to hit theaters and Disney+ with Premier Access next week, the film’s stars, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Emily Blunt, made a surprise appearance at Disneyland Resort yesterday.
- Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock took to his Instagram account yesterday to show the special appearance, along with the following message:
- Check out who made a surprise appearance at the Downtown Disney District today with his Teremana Mana Mobile and costar Emily Blunt…
- The pair stopped by Downtown Disney the day before Jungle Cruise is set to premiere at Disneyland Resort with a Red Carpet event.
About Disney’s Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can learn more about the movie by reading Tony’s preview article.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access on July 30.