The only thing Disney fans love as much as a classic animated movie or a beloved princess, is a great Disney villain. Now, you can see that it’s good to be bad with a new collection of Disney Villains publishing from Insight Editions.
Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook
- Being bad has never tasted so good! The Disney Villains Cookbook features more than 50 tasty, easy-to-follow recipes inspired by the dastardly Disney Villains. From bewitching appetizers to delectable mains to decadent desserts, this cookbook offers Disney Villain-themed treats for every meal and occasion.
- You can order Disney Villains: Devilishly Delicious Cookbook now for $19.99.
- And check out the video below to see one of the recipes in the book, Poison Apples:
Disney Villains Tarot Deck and Guidebook
- Disney’s most iconic Villains have taken over tarot in this dastardly take on a traditional 78-card deck. Featuring the notorious ne’er-do-wells from classic animated films like 101 Dalmations, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and more, this tarot deck reimagines Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Maleficent and the whole motley crew in original illustrations based on classic tarot iconography.
- You can order the Disney Villains Tarot Deck and Guidebook now for $24.99.
Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil: History's Wickedest Luminaries
- This gruesome grimoire collects the deepest secrets and darkest spells of dastardly Disney villains like Maleficent, Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Mother Gothel, and Prince Hans for middle grade readers and fans of all ages!
- You can order Disney Villains: A Portrait of Evil: History's Wickedest Luminaries now for $19.99.
- Take a closer look at the villainous new book here.