Guests sailing on Disney Cruise Line in the near future may want to take note of some operational changes to one of the most sought after experiences aboard the ships, enjoying some time in the Rainforest Room at the Senses Spa & Salon.
- The Rainforest Room, located at Senses Spa & Salon on Disney Cruise Line ships, is open to Guests, and recently changed its operation to accommodate the latest health & safety guidelines.
- For sailings on the Disney Magic in the UK, the Rainforest Room is available for one travel party at a time and accommodates up to five Guests during each 45-minute session. Reservations can be made on board the ship.
- For sailings on the Disney Dream in the United States, the Rainforest Room is available for one travel party at a time, accommodating up to 10 Guests for each 1 hour and 45 minute session. Guests can make reservations while on board the ship.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be in place. Please advise Guests to contact the Senses Spa & Salon once onboard the ship for more information.
- The Rainforest Room features a steam room, sauna, aromatherapy showers and more. Guests are provided with fruit-infused water, body scrubs and a soothing environment, perfect for relaxing and unwinding.
- Disney Cruise Line recently announced that cruising is back in the United States with the Disney Dream set to sail once again starting August 9 with three and four-night cruises visiting Castaway Cay and the Bahamas departing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Disney Cruise Line will not require Guests to be vaccinated, but highly encourage those that are able to do so.
- Guests will also be required to get a COVID-19 test prior to boarding at their own expense (if they don’t show proof of vaccination) and wear face coverings while indoors even if they are fully vaccinated. Travel insurance is also required if you do not show proof of being fully vaccinated.
- A virtual queue in the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app will be used for embarkations to keep Guests physically distant.
- Disney Cruise Line also updated its flexible refund policy, extended final payment, and cancellation fee schedule with the return of cruising coming to Florida in August.