G FUEL and Disney have teamed up on G FUEL Flavor Bomb created to celebrate the upcoming film, Free Guy, coming out on August 13.
- If you need some extra energy and love Ryan Reynolds you may be in luck as the new G FUEL Flavor Bomb has been created in collaboration with G FUEL and The Walt Disney Company to celebrate the upcoming film, Free Guy.
- G FUEL Flavor Bomb has flavors of cotton candy, watermelon, and vanilla with zero calories and 300 mg of caffeine in a 16 oz can.
- This is the third G FUEL Flavor collaboration done with Disney. Earlier this year, Black Cherry and Kiwi Strawberry were introduced to celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Bad Batch.
- You can pre-order the G FUEL Flavor Bomb right now in a four and 12 pack here.
- The G FUEL Flavor Bomb is scheduled to release in early August.
What They’re Saying:
- Cliff Morgan, G FUEL Founder and CEO: “We’re very excited to be working with Disney again to bring our fans something fun and based on their hilarious new movie. With Flavor Bomb, we knew we developed a unique flavor combo that our fans will love drinking while watching the movie, gaming, working, or on the go.”
About Free Guy:
- “In Free Guy, a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late.”
20th Century Studios’ Free Guy comes to theaters on August 13.