D23 Gold Members can get their hands on a new set of pins celebrating the Most Magical Place on Earth and some fan-favorite past attractions.
- Celebrate a half century of the Most Magical Place on Earth with this incredible pin set created just for D23 by artists Kevin Kidney and Jody Daily.
- This set, a tribute to the early days of Magic Kingdom Park, features five fan-favorite characters from across the park! These D23 Gold Member-exclusive pins, created in vintage-inspired soft enamel, are the perfect way to celebrate this magical milestone!
- To complement the “Florida’s Fab Five” exclusive pin set included in the D23 Gold Member Collector Set – part of the 2021 D23 Gold Membership, D23 is proud to offer four additional pin sets celebrating 50 years of the Walt Disney World Resort. Read the fall issue of Disney twenty-three for a sneak peek at all four, set to be released monthly starting this August.
- The next in the series, the “Most Magical Kingdom” set, includes:
- Peg Leg Parrot from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bubbles from Country Bear Jamboree
- Sea Serpent from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Red Demon From Toad’s Wild Ride
- Maestro Mickey from Mickey Mouse Revue
- Our “Most Magical Kingdom” pin set, offered in a Limited edition of 2,500, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on August 2, 2021.
- These pins are only available while supplies last. To purchase, D23 Gold Members must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to their D23 Gold Membership. Pin sets are sold for $49.99 each, plus applicable sales tax.
- Maximum of one (1) pin set of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders. Shipping not available to PO boxes; shipping and handling fees may vary for all online orders. Other restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change including, but not limited to, artwork, release dates, editions sizes, and retail prices.