Jungle Cruise fans can pick up the soundtrack to the motion picture starting today, featuring score by Oscar-nominated composer James Newton Howard.
- The Jungle Cruise soundtrack has been released, the same day the movie hits theaters and Disney+ Premier Access.
- The soundtrack from Walt Disney Records features score by James Newton Howard (Raya and the Last Dragon).
- The digital soundtrack includes a reimagining of the song “Nothing Else Matters,” by Metallica and Howard. The track was written by James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich and includes performances by Hetfield, Ulrich, Kirk Hammett, and Robert Trujillo.
- You can check out the soundtrack here and listen on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, and more.
About Jungle Cruise:
- “Join fan favorites Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking thrill-ride down the Amazon with wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists Frank’s questionable services to guide her downriver on La Quila—his ramshackle-but-charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unparalleled healing abilities—possessing the power to change the future of medicine. Thrust on this epic quest together, the unlikely duo encounters innumerable dangers and supernatural forces, all lurking in the deceptive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the secrets of the lost tree unfold, the stakes reach even higher for Lily and Frank and their fate—and mankind’s—hangs in the balance.”
- You can check out Alex’s review of the movie here.
Disney’s Jungle Cruise is out now in theaters and Disney+ Premier Access.