As part of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels or Disney Deluxe Villas and other select hotels can enjoy Extended Evening Hours – experiencing select attractions, shops and dining after regular park hours – in select theme parks on select nights.
- Together with early theme park entry, which is available to all Disney Resort hotel Guests, guests will get to arrive earlier and stay later so they can maximize their time in the parks during The World’s Most Magical Celebration.
- To enjoy these benefits, guests will need a valid Resort ID, valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided the guest entered the park where they made their reservation earlier in the day.)
Extended Hours Schedule:
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- All four parks will be decked out with special celebratory decorations, including new lighting packages on the four park icons. These “Beacons of Magic” will transform the icons every night.
- Over at Magic Kingdom, a new fireworks show, “Disney Enchantment,” will light up the sky while “Harmonious” takes place as EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags coming for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” starts on October 1, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.