SeaWorld Orlando has announced the second Haunted House to be featured during Howl-O-Scream is Captain’s Revenge. Along with sharing details for the house, the park revealed two other experiences debuting this year.
- With Halloween fast approaching, SeaWorld Orlando has announced their second haunted house for the upcoming seasonal event, Howl-O-Scream.
- Captain’s Revenge joins the line up this year as guests will step aboard a sea faring vessel that holds terrible secrets!
- In addition to the terrifying walkthroughs, Howl-O-Scream will also feature Scare Zones and a themed Bar Experience.
- Howl-O-Scream takes place select nights Friday, September 10 through Sunday, October 31 from 7 pm to as late as 2 am.
- Tickets for the nighttime experience are on sale now including evil upgrades such as the Front Line Fear pass and Front Line Fear Extreme pass.
- Joining the previously announced Beneath the Ice Haunted House is Captain’s Revenge!
- Captain’s Revenge features a tempting and terrifying force that has possessed those who once labored aboard this vessel. Against every warning, you descend into its dank underbelly in search of the captain who swore revenge on you. What grisly horror lurks around the next dimly lit corner? Creaks and groans fill the musty air. You’re surrounded by what remains of the ill-fated crew. It’s time to find a way out…before they find permanent quarters for you.
Other Terrifying Experiences:
- New Scare Zone—SEA OF SOULS:
- This is it…the site of that horrific shipwreck. Those marauding pirates were too arrogant to see their downfall coming, and now they’re doomed to wander through a sea of gruesome reminders. Their souls are restless, and their anger is real. They’ll never stop seeking revenge on those who’ve escaped their ghostly fate. Steer clear—if you can.
- New Themed Bar Experience—LONGSHOREMEN TAVERN:
- When pirates pull into port, this be the tavern where they warm their bellies with rum. Take a break from the monsters and squalls, plant your weary hides, and join the merriment. In here, you might discover that an old SeaWorld treasure has been (partially) resurrected. They’re the Longshoremen, and they’ve been dying to entertain you again.
Best Way To Play:
- Guests who hurry and act now can save up to 65% during the Monster Sale!
- Single-day tickets start at just $31.99 OR purchase the any-night flexible-date tickets, allowing one visit to Howl-O-Scream on ANY event night September 10 through October 31.
- Limited quantity available, Monster Sale good through August 8.
More Halloween Fun:
- This year is shaping up to be full of scary good fun as the family-friendly Halloween Spooktacular returns this fall. Included with park admission, Halloween Spooktacular includes daytime trick or treating for kids of all ages.