Later this month, Disneyland Paris Annual Pass holders will have the chance to shop exclusive merchandise as part of a Passholder only boutique coming to Parc Disneyland.
- Disneyland Paris is launching their very own Passholder-only boutique to bring unique and exclusive merchandise to dedicated fans.
- Starting August the 6th for a limited time only, The Storybook Store boutique will only be accessible for those with a valid Annual Pass. This includes:
- Magic Flex
- Magic Plus
- Infinity Pass
- The boutique will be open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 6pm.
- Annual Pass members will be able to shop highly sought after items, special sales, product premieres and exclusives.
- The first collection celebrates Disneyland Paris Héritage with an exclusive frame sale from the Disney’s Hotel New York.
- The frames were all hung up between 1992 and 2019 before the hotel changed to become Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
- Bring home authentic pieces, full of magic and history! Limited quantities are available.
- Additionally, a new Arribas glass key dedicated to Phantom Manor and limited to 999 units will also be available to purchase during this sale.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- Yesterday, the resort launched Premier Access, a new pay to ride FastPass option for select attractions at both parks. Edith reports on her experience using the system, the price points and more.
- Disneyland Paris will be taking part in the Ultimate Princess Celebration from August 23 through August 29 with entertainment, food offerings, and more.