G FUEL has announced “Black Ooze” and “Red Ooze” energy drinks to celebrate the film Venom: Let There Be Carnage.
- G FUEL has announced a collaboration with Sony Pictures on two new energy drinks inspired by Venom: Let There Be Carnage.
- G FUEL Black Ooze has a black cherry taste, inspired by Venom, while G FUEL Red Ooze has a sour black cherry taste, inspired by Carnage.
- Collectors boxes are available, coming with a 40-serving tub and 16 oz shaker cup themed to each character. Venom and Carnage collectors boxes retail for $39.99 each.
- The limited-edition flavors are also available as a standalone 40-serving tub and later this month as a 4 and 12-pack of G FUEL Cans.
- Fans can pre-order the limited-edition G FUEL Black Ooze and Red Ooze right now through August 6 at GFUEL.com.
About Venom: Let There Be Carnage:
- “Tom Hardy returns to the big screen as the lethal protector Venom, one of Marvel’s greatest and most complex characters. Directed by Andy Serkis, the film also stars Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, and Woody Harrelson, in the role of the villain Cletus Kasady/Carnage.”
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage is directed by Andy Serkis and stars Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams, Naomie Harris, Reid Scott, Stephen Graham, and Woody Harrelson.
- Producers for the film include Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Amy Pascal, Kelly Marcel, Tom Hardy, and Hutch Parker.
- Executive producers include Barry Waldman, Jonathan Cavendish, and Ruben Fleischer.
Venom: Let There Be Carnage comes to theaters on September 24, 2021.